Got two-and-a-half minutes to spare?
If so, you’ve got plenty of time to hear seven prominent technology wizards give their thoughts about oneAPI, the Intel-led unified software programming model for delivering and deploying high-performance workloads across diverse architectures—CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other specialized accelerators.
The experts in order of appearance:
- Michael Wong, Lead and Chair, Khronos SYCL Working Group
- Erik Lindahl, Professor of Biophysics, Stockholm University and KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Adhvan Furtado, R&D Executive Manager, SENAI CIMATEC
- Paul Calleja, Director of Research Computing, University of Cambridge
- Andrew Richards, CEO, Codeplay
- Bharat Agrawah, HPC Software Developer, Ansys
- Federico Carminati, Chief Innovation Officer, CERN openlab
Watch. [2:20 mins]
Get the software
Get started with oneAPI by downloading the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit —the essential set of 15 software development tools and libraries optimized for diverse workloads and architectures.