OpenMP has been around since October 1997—an eternity for any software—and has long been the industry-wide parallel-programming model for high-performance computing.
And it continues to evolve in lockstep with the ever-expanding hardware landscape; the API now supports GPUs and other accelerators.
In this session, Intel Principal Engineer Xinman Tian will share three examples of how to develop code that exploits GPU resources using the latest OpenMP features, including:
- An introduction to OpenMP and its GPU-offload support
- Examples of OpenMP offloaded code to GPUs, including Intel Xe products
- How to take advantage of the Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI to run code samples on the latest Intel® oneAPI hardware and software
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.