AI applications must necessarily achieve a high bar. They must crunch, assess, and accurately visualize enormous, complex datasets in real-time. They must be parallelized. And they must be optimized to run across multiple architectures.
The Intel® oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit (powered by oneAPI) is purpose-built to help AI developers and data scientists meet all of those challenges.
In this session, Intel AI product manager Saumya Satish will deliver an overview of the toolkit, including its complement of software tools and frameworks that enable development and deployment of machine and deep learning models across XPUs.
- The toolkit’s oneAPI-powered collection of libraries and frameworks that provide drop-in application acceleration to exploit the cutting-edge features of modern hardware
- How to maximize performance for model training, inference, and deployment
- Optimized machine learning and data analytics Python packages
Get the software
- Download the Intel® oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit—a collection of 6 libraries and frameworks for data science and AI pipelines.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software, including the Intel® oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit.