V-Ray is one of the most widely used 3D rendering applications—it’s the go-to, ray-tracing solution for creating photorealistic visual FX in animation, architecture, product design, fashion, and a whole lot more.
This webinar focuses on using the V-Ray App SDK to integrate V-Ray’s Academy Award-winning ray-tracing technology into any application. Designed for streamlined integration, the SDK has been used to create 3D asset platforms, product configurators, productivity tools, and many others.
Join Momchil Lukanov, Manager of Strategic Partnerships, Chaos, for a walkthrough of the SDK, including:
- What’s inside (Hint: Academy Award-winning Intel® Embree and Intel® Open Image Denoise are built-in)
- How it supports a wide range of project types, from simple scripted workflows to full seamless integrations for desktop and web applications
- How to use the SDK to simplify and accelerate V-Ray integration into an application targeting CPUs and CPU-GPU platforms.
Download the software
Get the Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit A set of rendering and ray-tracing libraries—including Intel Embree and Intel Open Image Denoise—to create high-performance, high-fidelity visual experiences.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.