It’s an AI world, with nearly every global industry applying artificial intelligence to new (and old) processes, use cases, and applications. The opportunities are endless, as are the competitive advantages that come with AI-based software solutions optimized for potent hardware.
If you’re a data scientist, developer, or researcher, the machinations of AI are your playground—ML/DL workloads, training deep neural networks, integrating trained models into apps for inference.
Which is why this webinar is for you. (And, in fact, the entire 3-part series.)
Its focus: The Intel® AI Analytics Toolkit (aka AI Kit), a powerful set of familiar Python tools to accelerate each step in the AI application pipeline.
In Part 1 of a 3-part series, join Saumya Satish—product manager for AI Products—to learn how the AI Kit delivers drop-in acceleration for Intel® architectures, helping you drastically improve productivity while achieving top-model accuracy.
Saumya, together with software engineer Lance Atencio, will cover:
- An overview of the AI Kit and its developer benefits
- How to accelerate data science and machine learning workflows
- How to model training and inference on Intel architectures
- How to optimize the Python data science tool chain with minimal code changes and run end-to-end workloads right out of the box
- Read the latest Intel AI Analytics blogs on Medium.
- Develop in the Cloud—Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud account, a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Listen and subscribe today.