Intel® System Studio offers a lot of versatility for a lot of developers—from those focused on device manufacturing to system integration to IoT app development.
This webinar looks at system and application power and thermal analysis using Intel® SoC Watch, which is included in the tool suite.
Join tech specialists Joel Lin and Thorsten Moeller for a full-spectrum overview of this in-depth energy-analysis tool, including:
- How to achieve maximum performance in a given power budget
- Quickly analyzing thermal throttling-induced performance slowdown
- Analyzing workload impact on system thermals
- How to optimize system and platform design
- Optimizing for maximum possible system load without triggering temperature and thermal limits
- Analyzing energy footprint for various compute sub-systems in a heterogeneous configuration
- Monitoring system/component energy data and temperature metrics
Get the software
Be sure to download the latest release of Intel® System Studio 2020, FREE. (The free license is backed by community forum support.)