Using the toolkit’s Deep Learning (DL) Workbench tool, developers can analyze and optimize their models—and now they can also remotely deploy on Intel® architecture using Intel® DevCloud for the Edge—an open development sandbox in the cloud.
With the integration, developers can compare, visualize, and fine-tune their models against multiple hardware configurations without the need for an Intel® processor on their bench.
Join Intel experts Marat Fatekhov, Jason Domer, Ramakrishna Dorairaju, and Zoe Cayetano to learn more about this new integration:
- An overview of the new integration with Intel DevCloud for the Edge
- How to use DL Workbench, the UI optimization tool in the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, to easily visualize and analyze DL workloads.
- How you can develop, fine-tune and remotely experiment using both the DL Workbench and the Intel DevCloud for the Edge
- Get started with Intel DevCloud for the Edge to learn, build, and test with computer vision solutions in developer sandboxes and run code on Intel hardware.
- Download the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit—Download the 2021.1 release to take advantage of the latest updates.