Message Passing Interface (MPI) is a powerful library standard that allows for the parallel execution of applications across multiple processors on a system while allowing users to run their applications across multiple nodes.
In this webinar, Intel technical engineers Cory Levels and James Tullos will introduce you to the Intel® MPI Library including:
- How to adjust fabric settings and set MPI tuning to maximize cluster application performance
- A demonstration of the library’s latest optimization features
- Xe accelerator support and pinning offloaded code to GPU cores
Download the software
Get the Intel® MPI Library as part of the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit, a collection of optimized tools for high-performance computing.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.