Are you an IoT software developer ready to speed time to market and boost power efficiency, performance, and reliability for intelligent systems?
Then this webinar is for you―covering the tools and libraries in Intel® System Studio that help reduce the complexities of connecting sensors to devices, and devices to cloud. The 2018 tool suite is all-in-one, offering new IoT connection tools, libraries, code samples, advanced cloud connectors, access to over 400 specialized sensor drivers, and support for thousands of basic prototyping and industrial sensors.
In a short 50 minutes, you will:
- Learn about the latest IoT features available in Intel® System Studio and how to build advanced projects from early prototype to deployment
- Install and configure Docker* as a prerequisite for creating commercial IoT projects
- See demonstrations on changing or customizing your base image depending on target device and application
- Import existing projects from previous Intel System Studio editions and Arduino Create* to the 2018 edition
- See how to set up remote connections to a device, handle complex dependencies during project setup, and debug your code
- Add sensors to your application and interact with multiple services to create a connected IoT solution