Pixar. Disney. KitWare. Argonne National Laboratory.
These prestigious companies—and hundreds more—use the Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit (aka RenderKit) to craft and optimize photo realism. From animated films to medical imaging, the five FREE libraries in this toolkit are key contributors to accelerating and optimizing an impressive breadth of computer vision applications.
If this speaks to you, register for this session.
Senior Technical Evangelist Rudy Cazabon will present the RenderKit, including:
- An overview of the oneAPI ecosystem and where this Kit fits into it (HINT: enables photo-realistic richness across heterogeneous architectures—CPUs, GPUs, and future XPUs)
- The key capabilities of its rendering and ray tracing libraries
- Introducing the Intel® DevCloud and how to use the Render Kit via the Remote Desktop environment
- A walkthrough of how to test-drive the RenderKit in the DevCloud for oneAPI using sample code
Get the software
Download the Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit for Windows, Linux, or macOS
- Develop in the Cloud—Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud account, a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware (CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs) and oneAPI software, including the Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit.
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.