Whether you develop for smaller IoT devices or larger scale edge systems, it’s essential to ensure your workloads are fast and reliable and can leverage the cutting-edge features of modern cross-architecture hardware.
A new toolkit can help you meet those needs: the Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit. A fusion of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and the Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit, this combined product delivers all the tools developers need to help with system design, development, and deployment across Intel® CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs.
Join Senior Product Engineer Thorsten Moeller for a complete tour, including these capabilities and benefits:
- Build. New Data Parallel C++ (DPC++) language support provides performance across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures for IoT application development.
- Analyze. New and improved analysis and debug tools allow you to find performance bottlenecks fast in CPU, GPU, and FPGA systems, and help improve vectorization, threading, and offloading to accelerators.
- Libraries. New and improved pre-optimized libraries—including deep learning, math, and video and media processing—accelerate compute-intense workloads.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits
- Learn more about the DPC++ language
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.