There are scant few “vision-type” applications that can’t reap additional benefits when accelerated for graphics processing units—whether discrete GPUs or integrated multi-component architectures.
This session focuses on how to do exactly that.
Join software application engineers Anant Sinha and Alberto Villareal for a tour through the entire oneAPI workflow of GPU-focused acceleration, including:
- Identifying the parts of your code that will benefit from acceleration (Hint: this uses Intel® Advisor’ Offload feature)
- Creating accelerated software in DPC++
- Exploring oneAPI accelerated libraries
- A live demo showing how to optimize the final code result and run it in the Intel® DevCloud on the latest collection of Intel® Processor Graphics Architecture
Get the software
- Download the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit—includes nearly 20 dev tools and libraries for creating cross-architecture applications, including all those showcased in this webinar.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Learn more about the DPC++ language
- Learn more about the Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library
- Learn about Intel® Advisor’s Offload feature (available as part of the Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit)
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.