Building and deploying applications that run efficiently on modern hardware is. not. easy. Even the most adroit developers often struggle to understand performance in relation to hardware limitations, including memory bandwidth and computational peaks.
Enter Intel® Advisor’s Roofline Analysis, a feature that lets you visualize actual performance against hardware-imposed performance ceilings (rooflines). This analysis provides developers with an optimization strategy to squeeze maximum performance out of their code with minimal time or effort.
Intrigued? Join Kevin O’Leary—a Senior Software Developer and Technical Consulting Engineer—to get the Intel Advisor details, including:
- How roofline analysis helps you optimize code for both memory and compute
- How memory-access analysis helps you eliminate issues that can cause slowdown of vector code
- Application-specific optimization recommendations
- A demonstration of Intel Advisor’s capabilities using a real-world particle physics application
Get the software
- Download Intel® Advisor as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, a core set of tools and libraries for creating data-centric, cross-architecture applications.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.