The insatiable demand for compute continues to drive the need for ever larger on-premise systems. Simultaneously, the use of public cloud compute resources has also grown with the likes of AWS*, GCP*, Azure* and others.
In both cases, the key to great application performance is twofold: optimized parallel code and optimized use of the appropriate system resources.
This webinar will show you how it’s done.
Join Intel Technical Consulting Engineer Jennifer DiMatteo to learn the best practices of preparing, analyzing, setting up, and running HPC applications on-premise and in the cloud. Topics include:
- Overview of parallelizing your code to exploit the power of modern hardware
- Overview of public cloud resources—AWS, GCP, and Azure
- A walkthrough of performance analysis tools Intel® VTune™ Profiler and Intel® Advisor
- How to get and use the latest runtimes for your cloud service provider (CSP)
- Big CSP optimizations and how to set them up using Intel® Distribution for Python* and associated Intel-optimized packages
Get the software