IoT Industrial Cloud systems are rapidly maturing as packaged systems that can sense, collect, analyze, and drive action on edge devices. However, the software-based device security and manual/proprietary provisioning methods delivered by platform providers are preventing deployments from scaling.
Tune in to this pre-recorded webinar—more of a virtual conference—where a panel of seasoned experts take a deep dive into secure provisioning for industrial devices. Topics include:
- Decomposing the industrial data pipeline
- Demonstrating where device management security services instrumented for hardware security can be applied to build a connected security model that attests, provisions, updates, and manages devices
- Why automated secure device provisioning (i.e., without human intervention) is the key scaling element to place more devices into service and accelerate value from the Industrial Cloud
- Greg Orloff, Senior Analyst & Chief Innovation Officer, IIoT World
- Lucian Fogoros, Co-Founder, IIoT World
- Guy AlLee, Product Manager, Internet of Things Security, Intel
- Sid Snitkin, Vice President, Cybersecurity Services, ARC Advisory Group
- Dean Weber, Chief Technology Officer, Mocana
Get the Software
- Intel® SDO developer site—Get started with free binary/source files and SDKs.