This webinar introduces Intel® DevCloud for the Edge and how it can help you quickly prototype and develop computer vision applications on the latest Intel® hardware—Intel Atom® processors, Intel® Core™ processors, Intel® Xeon® Processors, Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® FPGA, and the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU.
Join Intel’s director of software engineering Ajay Mungara as he covers:
- How Intel® DevCloud for the Edge gives you access to preinstalled and preconfigured software tools that help you get the best performance for your solution, including:
- Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit
- Intel® Math Kernel Library for Deep Neural Networks (Intel® MKL-DNN)
- How the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit lets you run inference on multiple Intel® hardware platforms to determine the best one for your solution
- How to access reference implementations and pre-trained deep learning models to help explore real world workloads and hardware acceleration solutions
Check it out