Whether you develop for multicore or many core systems, parallel programming is essential to ensuring your compute-intense workloads are fast, reliable, and scalable.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020 delivers.
The new suite contains 13 best-in-class tools, including standards-based compilers, award-winning libraries, and innovative analyzers that, together, help ensure best performance on Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors.
Join Intel Technical Engineer Ron Green for an expanded tour of the 2020 release, where he’ll cover new features and benefits, including:
- Developing with the latest processor instructions to accelerate AI inferencing with Intel® Deep Learning Boost
- Optimizing and tuning for new NVMe (non-volatile memory express) technologies such as Intel® Optane DC storage
- HPC cloud support, including that for AWS* Elastic Fabric Adapter* for high-performance distributed computing
- Amazon Linux* 2 operating system support
- Expanded standards support for Fortran 2018 and full support of C++17
Try the suite for 30 days, free
Be sure to download your free trial of Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020 so you can follow along during the webinar.