Get an introduction to the Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit, a new workhorse product for high-performance computing. Built on Intel’s award-winning compilers, libraries, and analysis tools, it supports the oneAPI initiative’s standards-driven, cross-architecture language (DPC++); is built on ISO C++ and SYCL; and is interoperable with existing standards of C/C++, Fortran, OpenMP, and MPI.
Join Intel technical product engineers Mike Lee and Kevin O’Leary to learn about this new combined toolkit, including:
- What it is, the tools it contains, and how it can help you develop and deploy applications across heterogeneous architectures
- How it supports a wide range of processors: Intel® Xeon® Scalable and Core™ processors, Intel® GPUs, and FPGAs
- The transition from Intel® Parallel Studio XE to the new Intel oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits
- Learn more about the DPC++ language
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.