Since its release in 2009, Intel® Parallel Studio has been a developer’s go-to tool suite for high-performance computing, simplifying parallel programming on multicore systems.
And it’s gotten better.
Enter the Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit —the next evolution of this award-winning suite. A combination of two Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, the Base & HPC Kit delivers what developers need to build, analyze, optimize, and scale HPC applications.
(Intel Parallel Studio users: It contains all of the tools you’re familiar with—industry-leading compilers, performance libraries, and analysis and debugging tools—plus the DPC++ language, and more. And all are optimized for cross-architecture targets.)
Join Intel engineers Ron Green and Mike Lee for a tour of this next-generation software development tool, including:
- How it offers expanded support for CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs (this will be rolled into an overview of the oneAPI initiative)
- How existing Intel Parallel Studio users can easily transition to the new suite, including a step-by-step walkthrough of the process
- A detailed overview of Intel’s latest compiler technology for C/C++ and Fortran
- A showcase of the major new XPU development capabilities available through Intel oneAPI Toolkits
Discover the Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit now, including what’s inside, how to get it, and (for current Intel Parallel Studio users) how to transition to the new product.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.