If you’re an Intel® System Studio user (and even if you’re not), the Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit delivers all the tools you need to help with system design, development, and deployment across xPU architectures.
The Base & IoT Kit is a combination of two Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, and it’s purpose-built for data-centric, computationally intensive programming across CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other accelerators.
(Intel System Studio users: It contains all of the tools you’re familiar with—industry-leading compilers, performance libraries, and build and analysis tools—plus the DPC++ language and more. And all are optimized for cross-architecture targets.)
Join Senior Product Engineer Thorsten Moeller for a tour of this next-generation software development tool, including:
- How it offers expanded support for CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs (this will be rolled into an overview of the oneAPI initiative)
- How existing Intel System Studio users can easily transition to the new suite, including a step-by-step walkthrough of the process
- A detailed overview of Intel’s latest compiler technology
- A showcase of the major new XPU development capabilities available through Intel oneAPI Toolkits
Discover the Intel® oneAPI Base & IoT Toolkit now, including what’s inside, how to get it, and (for current Intel System Studio users) how to transition to the new product.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.
- Explore oneAPI, including developer opportunities and benefits
- Subscribe to the POD—Code Together is an interview series that explores the challenges at the forefront of cross-architecture development. Each bi-weekly episode features industry VIPs who are blazing new trails through today’s data-centric world. Available wherever you get your podcasts.