In this session, product manager Daniel Tsui discusses how Intel, working with key partners, has created a variety of Developer Kits for different “Families”: Foundation Kits and Intel® Vision Accelerator Design Kits.
Tune in to learn about these kits—what they are, where to get more information, and where you can purchase them.
Kick-start your targeted application development with a superior out-of-the-box experience.
- Built on pre-validated and emission-certified (FCC/CE) systems based on Intel® architecture
- Includes an integrated software stack with an operating system, drivers, SDKs, tools, libraries, and samples
- Provides acceleration hardware options that use the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit on an Intel® Movidius™ Vision Processing Unit (VPU)
Deploy power-efficient deep neural network inference for fast, accurate video analytics and computer vision applications.
- Enables high throughput and efficiency
- Works with the OpenVINO™ toolkit
- Run analytics on edge servers, appliances, and network video recorders (NVRs)
- Gain full use of Intel architecture across CPUs, CPUs with integrated graphics, FPGAs, and VPUs