Interested in fast-tracking application performance and development on Intel® architecture?
Because Intel offers powerful performance libraries to help you do it. (And they’re free for both personal and commercial applications.)
Watch this Essentials webinar to learn about what they are and what they help you do, including:
- Intel® Math Kernel Library — The fastest and most-used math library for Intel® and compatible processors
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives — Highly optimized image, signal, data compression, and cryptography functions
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks — Scalable parallel model to implement task-based parallelism
- Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library — Big data analytics library optimizing across all data analysis stages
- Intel® Distribution for Python* — Performance-oriented Python distribution leveraging Intel Performance Libraries