With parallel programming models here to stay, task-based programming has become increasingly common in both mainstream and computationally complex applications. Programming models such as Threading Building Blocks (TBB) flow graph API, OpenMP tasking API, or specialized models—SYCL*, OpenCL* and OpenVX*—give programmers the right level of abstraction to build algorithms that take advantage of task-based programming and realize the performance of the underlying system.
In this talk, we present Intel® Advisor’s Flow Graph Analyzer (FGA)—a powerful feature that uses task graphs to help you visually analyze your parallel applications, either explicitly through TBB flow graph API or implicitly through OpenMP depends clause.
- Get an overview of Intel® Advisor FGA
- See relevant demonstrations, including using the feature to optimize the structure and performance of computational graphs
- Learn how to capture traces from running applications
- Understand the scalability exhibited by the graph
- Calculate your application’s critical paths
- And more
Intel Advisor is available as part of Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio suites of development tools. Try them both free now.