Edge computing is a must for real-time data processing. Manufacturing plants, connected and autonomous vehicles, financial services, AR/VR, and virtual assistants are just some of the industry use cases with enormous potential.
This webinar focuses on two others: Healthcare and Life Sciences. In particular, it looks at how these industries have used oneAPI to develop compute-intense edge applications that were subsequently (and successfully) offloaded to the GPU.
Join Intel engineers Jon Kim and Sofea Azrina Azizan for a use case walk-though, where they will cover:
- How to migrate CUDA code to Data Parallel C++ code using the Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool
- How to use the Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler to increase application performance and offload compute-intensive workloads to the GPU
- How to use Intel® VTune™ Profiler to tune medical application performance
It’s an at-the-edge tool extravaganza (download them all below in one convenient toolkit).
Download the software
- Get all of the tools covered in this webinar as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, a core set of tools and libraries for developing performant applications across diverse architectures.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software, including the Intel AI Analytics Toolkit.