What can you get for giving up less than one percent of your “space”? Find out in this webinar that breaks down the Intel® System Studio suite of utilities and tools, including compliers, debuggers, analyzers, and performance libraries—with a focus on Intel® VTune™ Amplifier, the visualization mechanism of the Intel System Studio energy and thermal analysis. Thermal analysis is highly correlated with system performance, for instance, today’s processors include support for throttling frequency, setting logical cores and devices to various sleep states, and detecting TDP thermal events that can cause forced frequency throttling or even shutdown.
Intel VTune Amplifier is implemented with three main themes: Get the data you need, find answers fast, and easy to use. Watch this webinar to see how these themes are put into practice, as well as:
- Profiling micro-architectural issues, such as cache misses, prefetcher branch mispredictions, and memory and bus bandwidth
- Tuning algorithms to the code path that provides the best performance/watt: CPU, GPU, FPGA?
- How to overcome the #1 cause of slow threaded performance: Waiting due to idle cores. Dig deep to tune bandwidth, cache misses, access contention, etc.
- How Intel® System Studio energy and thermal analysis leads to optimized software for extended battery life
- How much work can you add before reaching thermal shutdown?
Systems engineers and developers looking to shorten the development cycle, boost performance and power efficiency, and strengthen reliability for intelligent systems and IoT device applications will find plenty to glean from this webinar. Get Intel System Studio now!