Runtime programming languages are seeing unprecedented growth in the data center, and they can make or break the value proposition of a platform.
The reasons? Dramatic changes in software development for the cloud and increased pressure on developers to more quickly deploy enterprise-grade applications.
If data center programming is part of your world, tune into this discussion for insights into:
• The impact and value of runtime programming languages to usages such as containers, micro-services, PaaS, serverless computing, and hyperscale
• How developers can leverage runtimes to speed time-to-market for data center applications
• The latest releases delivering best performance (e.g., Java, Python, PHP, Node.js, and more)
• Instructive use cases featuring Walmart Lab*, Facebook* and Instagram*, Python Django*, and WordPress* PHP*7
• Intel’s work with the broad industry ecosystem to develop new performance benchmarks and help developers accelerate time to innovation