Ever wondered how to scale your C++ application most effectively? Or how two threads can compete for limited resourcing in a concurrent environment?
Providing concurrent access to container classes is not trivial and can burn a large portion of scalable application time. In this webinar, Software Development Engineer Aleksei Fedotov will discuss:
- Why exclusive access to the Standard Template Library (STL) containers such as vector or map does not guarantee scalability
- How the situation could be improved to support a concurrent environment properly
- An overview of the highly concurrent container classes available in Threading Building Blocks < https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-tbb> library and the purposes they can be useful for
Get the software
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks—One of five free Intel® Performance Libraries. Download them all free.
- Threading Building Blocks (Github)