The Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library is one of several libraries available in the oneAPI heterogeneous programming model. Also known by the short name oneDPL, it complements the Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler by providing high-productivity APIs based on familiar standards, including:
- C++ STL, which is verified for DPC++ kernels
- Parallel STL algorithms with execution policies to run on DPC++ device architecture
- An additional set of library classes and kernel functions
Developer Benefit: Maximum productivity and performance across CPUs and accelerators such as GPUs and FPGAs.
Whether you’re just getting started with oneAPI or have been kicking the tires since its November 2019 launch, this webinar is for you.
Join three Intel engineers—Ruslan Arutyunyan, Andrey Fedorov, and Sravani Konda—for an overview of oneDPL. Topics covered:
- How to use the library in your DPC++ program
- Comparisons to alternate library solutions
- Real-world use cases