With support for hybrid cloud infrastructures and your most demanding applications, the latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors (formerly known as Cascade Lake) open new doors to industry-leading performance1.
So how can you optimize your workloads to take advantage of this new processing workhorse?
Join Technical Consulting Engineer Jackson Marusarz to find out, including which Intel® Software Tools can help you squeeze the most performance out of this 2nd Gen processor family.
You’ll learn how to:
- Focus your efforts on the most impactful optimizations
- Uncover what’s straining your target system’s resources and why
- Identify which loops should be vectorized
- Diagnose bad speculation, contested accesses, and non-uniform bottlenecks
- Discover if your application can benefit from new memory technologies like Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory
Get the software
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier—Advanced sampling and profiling techniques quickly analyze your code, isolate issues, and deliver insights for optimizing performance on modern processors.
- Intel® Advisor—Data and analysis tools for building well-threaded and vectorized code that exploits modern hardware capabilities.