Early technology adopters are essential to product innovation. Kitware, an R&D open source software company specializing in computer visualization, is just such an example.
In this session, Kitware Principal Engineer Dave DeMarle joins Intel visualization software engineer Jefferson Amstutz to discuss how Kitware successfully used the Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit (Render Kit) to optimize their ParaView* application framework and Visualization Toolkit*.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to the latest Render Kit, optimized for high-fidelity rendering on Intel® architecture
- The latest features in three of Render Kit’s five open source libraries: Intel® OSPRay Intel® Open Volume Kernel Library (Intel® Open VKL), and Intel® Open Image Denoise
- How Kitware ParaView and Intel Open VKL are using these features
- The benefits of Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management for ParaView with Intel OSPRay 2.0
Download the software
Get the Intel® oneAPI Rendering Toolkit, which includes 5 optimized tools and libraries for high-fidelity, photorealistic visualization applications.
- Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management
- Learn more about oneAPI—Visit the Beta website to learn about this Intel-led initiative, including downloading free software toolkits like the essential Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel® HPC Toolkit.
- Try your code in the Intel® DevCloud—Sign up to develop, test, and run your solution in this free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software. No software downloads. No configuration steps. No installations.