Learn how to use the Top-Down Tuning Method with Intel® Software Products to tune your application’s performance efficiently and easily. You’ll walk through each of the steps of the process and a few tricks for implementing solutions to common problems.
- The Top-Down Tuning Method has four steps: Identify Hotspots, Determine Efficiency, Diagnose Inefficiency, and Implement the Solution.
- Intel® VTune™ Profiler is useful for all steps of this method
- See the Tuning Guides for more details
Get the software
- Download Intel® VTune™ Profiler as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, a core set of tools and libraries for creating data-centric, cross-architecture applications.
- Sign up for an Intel® DevCloud for oneAPI account—a free development sandbox with access to the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.