Get an overview of Data Parallel C++ (DPC++), an open, standards-based, cross-architecture language that simplifies heterogeneous programming across CPUs, GPU, FPGAs, and specialized accelerators without proprietary lock-in, providing developers freedom of choice in hardware.
- Provides developers freedom of choice in hardware
- Is an open-community project based on C++ and contains SYCL to support parallelism
- Interoperates with other languages (C, C++, Fortran, Python, and others) and parallel models (OpenMP, MPI, and others)
- Allows code reuse across hardware targets while permitting custom tuning for a specific accelerator
- Delivers native high-level language performance
Get the software
- DPC++ is included as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit, a core set of tools and libraries for developing high-performance, data-centric applications across diverse architectures.
- Try it in the Intel® DevCloud, where you can learn DPC++ basics and then use it to develop, test, and run workloads on a cluster of the latest Intel® hardware and oneAPI software.