Internet and media companies like VerizonMedia/Yahoo, are using Artificial Intelligence to predict customer website exploring behavior. This helps the company automate advertising, better understand user requests and user experience, and even help manage a customer’s day.
We’ve seen how artificial intelligence eases the day-to-day efforts of DevOps and DataCenter teams with different AI, ML and Deep Learning applications. The use of AI in application performance optimization is still in its infancy, but it’s clear that AI will continue to play a big role in the future of application performance engineering.
In this presentation, Mourad Bouache, Principal Performance and Optimization Engineer at Verizon, shares how the company moved from performance profiling of traditional applications to AI applications deploying training and Inference operations, including:
- How AI can help the Performance Engineering field to do better performance data analysis and real time visualization of the infrastructure
- How using Intel® oneAPI Tools for profiling and root-cause analysis optimize better AI applications
- 1.47x Speed-Up for Popular Machine Learning Library
- Profiling Heterogeneous Computing Performance with VTune Profiler [25:33]
- Using the Latest Performance Analysis Tools to Prepare for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory